Energy prices, inflation, and monetary policy
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series Chapters in SUERF Studies with number
49-9.||Handle:|| RePEc:erf:erfssc:49-9||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.orgEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller, 2014.
"Exporters and Shocks: Dissecting the International Elasticity Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
19968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller, 2014. "Exporters and Shocks: Dissecting the International Elasticity Puzzle," Working Papers 201408, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- C. Baumeister & G. Peersman, 2008.
"Time-Varying Effects of Oil Supply Shocks on the US Economy,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
08/515, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman, 2013. "Time-Varying Effects of Oil Supply Shocks on the US Economy," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 1-28, October.
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman, 2012. "Time-Varying Effects of Oil Supply Shocks on the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 12-2, Bank of Canada.
- Gert Peersman & Christiane Baumeister, 2009. "Time-Varying Effects of Oil Supply Shocks on the US Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vitor Gaspar & Frank Smets & David Vestin, 2006. "Optimal Monetary Policy under Adaptive Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 183, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:49-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Bailey)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.