Monetary Policy Transmission Poland: A study of the importance of interest rate and credit channels
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series Chapters in SUERF Studies with number
48-1.||Handle:|| RePEc:erf:erfssc:48-1||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19432, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kakes, Jan, 1998. "Monetary transmission and bank lending in the Netherlands," Research Report 98C30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ramey, Valerie, 1993.
"How important is the credit channel in the transmission of monetary policy?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-45, December.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 1993. "How Important is the Credit Channel in the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohdan Klos & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Wrobel, 2005. "Structural Econometric Models in Forecasting Inflation at the National Bank of Poland," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 31, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "Is There a `Credit Channel' for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005.
"Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2893-2910, October.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Papers No.14, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2004. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment based on Matching Impulse Responses," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 54, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Kakes, Jan & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Philipp Maier, 1999. "Monetary transmission and bank lending in Germany," CCSO Working Papers 199906, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991.
"Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?,"
91-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991. "Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 29-34.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- Tomasz Lysiak, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Consumer Inflation Expectations in Poland: A Success Story?," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing,Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2005(2), pages 185-212.
- Jan Przystupa, 2002. "The exchange rate in the monetary transmission mechanism," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 25, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Peter Winker & Andreas Worms, 2004. "Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission: A VECM Analysis for Germany," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 224(5), pages 511-529, September.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232316, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:48-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.