Monetary Policy Transmission Poland: A study of the importance of interest rate and credit channels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Lysiak, 2006. "Inflation Targeting and Consumer Inflation Expectations in Poland: A Success Story?," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2005(2), pages 185-212.
- Ramey, Valerie, 1993.
"How important is the credit channel in the transmission of monetary policy?,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-45, December.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 1993. "How Important is the Credit Channel in the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991.
"Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 29-34.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Raymond E. Owens, 1991. "Survey evidence of tighter credit conditions: what does it mean?," Working Paper 91-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Kakes, Jan, 1998. "Monetary transmission and bank lending in the Netherlands," Research Report 98C30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugccs:199906 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugsom:98c30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bohdan Klos & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Tomasz Lyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Wrobel, 2005. "Structural Econometric Models in Forecasting Inflation at the National Bank of Poland," NBP Working Papers 31, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2003. "Monetary Theory and Policy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232316, July.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "Is There a `Credit Channel' for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 4977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kakes, Jan & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Philipp Maier, 1999. "Monetary transmission and bank lending in Germany," CCSO Working Papers 199906, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Jan Przystupa, 2002. "The exchange rate in the monetary transmission mechanism," NBP Working Papers 25, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006.
"Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2893-2910, October.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2004. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment based on Matching Impulse Responses," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 54, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," ifo Working Paper Series _no.14, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19432, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- Hülsewig Oliver & Winker Peter & Worms Andreas, 2004. "Bank Lending and Monetary Policy Transmission: A VECM Analysis for Germany / Bankkredite und geldpolitische Transmission: Eine VECM Analyse für Deutschland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(5), pages 511-529, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred A. Haug & Tomasz Jedrzejowicz & Anna Sznajderska, 2013.
"Combining Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an SVAR for a Small Open Economy,"
1313, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Alfred A.Haug & Tomasz Jędrzejowicz & Anna Sznajderska, 2013. "Combining monetary and fiscal policy in an SVAR for a small open economy," NBP Working Papers 168, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Mishra, Prachi & Montiel, Peter, 2013.
"How effective is monetary transmission in low-income countries? A survey of the empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 187-216.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel, 2012. "How Effective is Monetary Transmission in Low-Income Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 12/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Grabowski, Szymon, 2008. "What does a financial system say about future economic growth?," MPRA Paper 11560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iulian Popescu, 2012. "Effects Of Monetary Policy In Romania - A Var Approach," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3a), pages 605-624, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:48-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .