The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange-Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- von Furstenberg, George, 2007. "The Economics of Offshore Financial Services and the Choice of Tax, Currency, and Exchange Rate Regime," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 19, pages 49-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George M. von Furstenberg, 2007. "Aspects, Models and Measures for Assessing the Competitiveness of International Financial Services in a Particular Location," Working Papers 182007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfssc:43-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .