Panel Statement - No Bagehot - historical perspectives on central bank policies during the sub-prime crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by European Central Bank in its series Chapters with number
cbc6-07.||Handle:|| RePEc:ecb:chaptr:cbc6-07||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 69 1344 0
Fax: +49 69 1344 6000
Web page: http://www.ecb.europa.eu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1996.
"Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195101133, March.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Golden Fetters: The Gold Standard and the Great Depression, 1919-1939," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number eich92-1, October.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012.
"Bagehot for beginners: the making of lender‐of‐last‐resort operations in the mid‐nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 580-608, 05.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009. "Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century," Working Paper 2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Ben Bemanke & Harold James, 1991. "The Gold Standard, Deflation, and Financial Crisis in the Great Depression: An International Comparison," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 33-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:chaptr:cbc6-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.