|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics St. Catherines, Canada
: (905) 688-5550 3325
500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1
RePEc:edi:debroca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ward, T., 1993. "England's Grain Supply Under the Corn Laws," Working Papers 1992-2, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Tony Ward, 1996. "Climate Change and the National Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 344-348, April.
- Ward, Tony, 1994. "Planting the Province: The Economic History of Upper Canada, 1784–1870. By Douglas McCalla. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1993. Pp. xviii, 446. $50.00, cloth; $19.95, paper," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(01), pages 230-231, March.
- Tony Ward, 1994. "The Origins of the Canadian Wheat Boom, 1880-1910," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 865-883, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Tony Ward, 1994.
"The Origins of the Canadian Wheat Boom, 1880-1910,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 865-883, November.
- Alan L. Olmstead & Paul W. Rhode, 2011. "Responding to Climatic Challenges: Lessons from U.S. Agricultural Development," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present, pages 169-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lew, Byron, 2000. "The Diffusion of Tractors on the Canadian Prairies: The Threshold Model and the Problem of Uncertainty," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-216, April.
- Melissa Dell & Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2013. "What Do We Learn from the Weather? The New Climate-Economy Literature," NBER Working Papers 19578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tony Ward should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.