Richard John Varey
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Waikato Management School Hamilton, New Zealand
University of Waikato
: 64 7 838 4477
64 7 838 4063
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton
RePEc:edi:wmwainz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Terry Nolan & Richard J. Varey, 2014. "Towards transition: resourcing socially learned decisions," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 17(2), pages 208-226.
- Anthony Kearsey & Richard J. Varey, 1998. "Manageralist Thinking on Marketing for Public Services," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 51-60, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anthony Kearsey & Richard J. Varey, 1998.
"Manageralist Thinking on Marketing for Public Services,"
Public Money & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 51-60, April.
- David A. Wernick & Jerry Haar & Latika Sharma, 2014. "The Impact of Governing Institutions on Foreign Direct Investment Flows: Evidence from African Nations," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 1-12, March.
- Andreea Mihaela Barbu, 2012. "Marketing utility and implementation with public services organizations a qualitative study on Romanian market," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(46bis), pages 25-40, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard John Varey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.