|Department of Economics New School University 79 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10003 U.S.A.|
(in no particular order)
Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
Department of Economics
New York City, New York (United States)
New School for Social Research
The New School
65 Fifth Avenue, Room 350, New York, NY 10003
RePEc:edi:denewus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Musleh-Ud Din & Ejaz Ghani & Omer Siddique, 2003.
"Openness and Economic Growth in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 795-807.
- Matthew McCartney, 2015. "The Missing Economic Magic: The Failure of Trade Liberalization and Exchange Rate Devaluation in Pakistan, 1980–2012," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 59-86, September.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2006.
"Trade Liberalisation, Financial Sector Reforms, and Growth,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 711-731.
- Khan, M. Arshad & Qayyum, Abdul, 2006. "Trade Liberalization, Financial Sector Reforms and Growth," MPRA Paper 2655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Aboohamidi, Abbas & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2013. "Female Labor Force Participation in Pakistan and Some MENA Countries," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143097, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Liaqat Ali & Jianing Mi & Mussawar Shah & Sayed Jamal Shah & Salim khan & Kausar BiBi, 2017. "The Potential Socio-Economic Impact of China Pakistan Economic Corridor," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 191-198, December.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007.
"Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth,"
2007:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth," Trade Working Papers 22204, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Ayaz Ahmed, 2012. "Modelling Trade, Investment, Growth and Liberalisation: Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 187-208.
- Anupam Das & Biru Paksha Paul, 2011. "Openness and growth in emerging Asian economies: Evidence from GMM estimations of a dynamic panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2219-2228.
- Matthew McCartney, 2011. "Pakistan, Growth, Dependency, and Crisis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 71-94, September.
- Nasir Iqbal & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2013.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Economic Growth: Role of Democratic Institutions,"
2013:89, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nasir Iqbal & Musleh Ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Economic Growth: Role of Democratic Institutions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(3), pages 173-195.
- Saima Nawaz & Nasir Iqbal & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Growth: Panel Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 15-31.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "Business services outsourcing and economic growth: Evidence from a dynamic panel data approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Omer Siddique should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.