|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
State Bank of PakistanKarachi, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:sbpgvpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Atems, Bebonchu & Sardar, Naafey, 2021. "Exploring asymmetries in the effects of El Niño-Southern Oscillation on U.S. food and agricultural stock prices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-14.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Atems, Bebonchu & Sardar, Naafey, 2021.
"Exploring asymmetries in the effects of El Niño-Southern Oscillation on U.S. food and agricultural stock prices,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 1-14.
- Sardar, Naafey & Sharma, Shahil, 2022. "Oil prices & stock returns: Modeling the asymmetric effects around the zero lower bound," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Wei, Yu & Zhang, Jiahao & Chen, Yongfei & Wang, Yizhi, 2022. "The impacts of El Niño-southern oscillation on renewable energy stock markets: Evidence from quantile perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 260(C).
- Su, Yuandong & Liang, Chao & Zhang, Li & Zeng, Qing, 2022. "Uncover the response of the U.S grain commodity market on El Niño–Southern Oscillation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 98-112.
- Naafey Sardar & Zulfiqar Hyder, 2022. "Does the source of the oil price shock matter for inflation in Pakistan: Implications for monetary policy," SBP Working Paper Series 110, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Atems, Bebonchu & Yimga, Jules, 2021. "Quantifying the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on US airline stock prices," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Naafey Sardar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.