|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
EUI-ECO, Villa San Paolo, Via della Piazzuola 43, 50133 Florence
RePEc:edi:deiueit (more details at EDIRC)
- Jesper Rudiger & Adrien Vigier, 2015. "Pundits and Quacks," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1997, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rudiger, Jesper & Vigier, Adrien, 2013. "Financial Experts, Asset Prices and Reputation," MPRA Paper 51784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudiger, Jesper, 2013. "Cross-Checking the Media," MPRA Paper 51786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2013-12-06 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2013-12-06. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jesper Rudiger should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.