- Romão, João & Rodrigues, Paulo M. & Guerreiro, João, 2013. "Innovative Integration in Tourism," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- JoÃ£o RomÃ£o & Bart Neuts & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2012.
"Urban Tourist Complexes as Multi-Product Companies: Market Segmentation and Product Differentiation in Amsterdam,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p147, European Regional Science Association.
- Romao, J. & Neuts, B. & Nijkamp, P. & Leeuwen, E.S. van, 2012. "Urban tourist complexes as Multi-product companies: Market segmentation and product differentiation in Amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Romão, João & Neuts, Bart & Nijkamp, Peter & Shikida, Asami, 2014. "Determinants of trip choice, satisfaction and loyalty in an eco-tourism destination: a modelling study on the Shiretoko Peninsula, Japan," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 195-205.
- Bart Neuts & João Romão & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline Leeuwen, 2013.
"Digital destinations in the tourist sector: a path model for the impact of e-services on tourist expenditures in Amsterdam,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 71-80, July.
- Bart Neuts & Joao Romao & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2013. "Digital Destinations in the Tourist Sector: A Path Model for the Impact of e-Services on Tourist Expenditures in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-138/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2013-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2013-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2013-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2012-10-27. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (3) 2012-10-13 2012-10-27 2013-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2013-03-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- JoÃ£o RomÃ£o & Bart Neuts & Peter Nijkamp & Eveline van Leeuwen, 2012. "Urban Tourist Complexes as Multi-Product Companies: Market Segmentation and Product Differentiation in Amsterdam," ERSA conference papers ersa12p147, European Regional Science Association.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, João Romão should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.