Postal: Hayward, CA 94542
Handle: RePEc:edi:decshus (more details at EDIRC)
- Christian Roessler & Sandro Shelegia & Bruno Strulovici, 2013. "The Roman Metro Problem: Dynamic Voting and the Limited Power of Commitment," Discussion Papers 1560, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Koellinger, Ph.D. & Mell, J. & Pohl, I. & Roessler, C. & Treffers, T., 2012. "Self-Employed but Looking: A Labor Market Experiment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-022-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Christian Roessler & Sandro Shelegia, 2012. "The Roman Metro Problem," Vienna Economics Papers 1202, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & Christian Roessler, 2008. "Good and Bad Consistency in Regulatory Decisions," Discussion Papers Series 376, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Christian Roessler, 2006. "Public Good Menus and Feature Complementarity," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 962, The University of Melbourne.
- Christian Roessler, 2005.
"Can Rivalry Increase Prices?,"
0509007, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2005.
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:20090003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Roessler, 2013. "On Distance Metrics In Location Problems," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 1087-1099, 01.
- Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and organization design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 888-902.
- Roessler, Christian, 2012. "A limit to price-increasing competition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 65-76.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Christian Roessler, 2010. "Good and Bad Consistency in Regulatory Decisions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 504-516, December.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2009-01-17
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2012-03-21 2013-03-16. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2005-10-04
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2009-01-17
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2005-10-04
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2005-10-04 2006-04-22 2013-03-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-04-22
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2008-10-21
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2012-03-21
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Roessler should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.