Robert B. Nielsen
Department of Consumer Sciences Tuscaloosa, Alabama (United States)
University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa
RePEc:edi:dcsuaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fletcher, Cynthia Needles & Garasky, Steven & Jensen, Helen H. & Nielsen, R. B., 2010. "Transportation Access: Improving Consumer Choices and Economic Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31411, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Gundersen & David R. Just & Robert B. Nielsen & Martin C. Seay & Melissa J. Wilmarth, 2017. "Does Prior Government Assistance Reduce Food or Housing Assistance among Low-Income and Food Insecure Households?," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 598-630, November.
- Robert B. Nielsen & Martin C. Seay, 2014. "Complex Samples and Regression-Based Inference: Considerations for Consumer Researchers," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 603-619, October.
- Swarn CHATTERJEE & Robert B. NIELSEN, 2010. "Health Insurance Participation: The Role of Cognitive Ability and Risk Aversion," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(552)), pages 103-112, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Swarn CHATTERJEE & Robert B. NIELSEN, 2010.
"Health Insurance Participation: The Role of Cognitive Ability and Risk Aversion,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(552)), pages 103-112, November.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2013. "VOLUNTARY PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE AMONG THE OVER 50s IN EUROPE," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 289-315, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert B. Nielsen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.