|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Onderzoekseenheid Bedrijfseconomie, Strategie en Innovatie Leuven, Belgium
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen
RePEc:edi:mskulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniel Neicu & Stijn Kelchtermans & Peter Teirlinck, 2016. "Thanks, but no thanks: Companies’ response to R&D tax credits," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 543968, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- D. Neicu, 2012. "Psychological Game Theory: A Review of Current Literature," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 57(1), pages 37-60, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Neicu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.