Department of Economics Gautam Budh Nagar, India
Shiv Nadar University
: +91 120 2663811
Village Chithera Tehsil Dadri District Gautam Budh Nagar - 203207 Uttar Pradesh
RePEc:edi:desnuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dinko Dimitrov & Saptarshi Mukherjee & Nozomu Muto, 2013. "List-based decision problems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 927.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Keswani Mehra, Meeta & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Dutta, Monica, 2012. "Toward a framework for implementation of climate change treaty through self-enforcing mechanisms," MPRA Paper 36286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi, 2010. "An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7286-7298, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dutta, Monica & Mukherjee, Saptarshi, 2010.
"An outlook into energy consumption in large scale industries in India: The cases of steel, aluminium and cement,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7286-7298, November.
- Tian-Jian Yang & Yue-Jun Zhang & Jin Huang & Ruo-Hong Peng, 2012.
"Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China,"
CEEP-BIT Working Papers
37, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Yang, Tian-Jian & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Huang, Jin & Peng, Ruo-Hong, 2013. "Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 448-459.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Impacts of urbanization and industrialization on energy consumption/CO2 emissions: Does the level of development matter?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1107-1122.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding, 2014. "A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1174-1183.
- Comodi, G. & Cioccolanti, L. & Gargiulo, M., 2012. "Municipal scale scenario: Analysis of an Italian seaside town with MarkAL-TIMES," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 303-315.
- Riccardi, R. & Oggioni, G. & Toninelli, R., 2012. "Efficiency analysis of world cement industry in presence of undesirable output: Application of data envelopment analysis and directional distance function," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 140-152.
- Tian-Jian Yang & Yue-Jun Zhang & Jin Huang & Ruo-Hong Peng, 2012. "Estimating the energy saving potential of telecom operators in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 37, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-02-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2013-03-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Saptarshi Mukherjee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.