Volkswirtschaftliche Fakultät München, Germany
Schackstraße 4, D-80539 Muenchen
RePEc:edi:vfmunde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Arratibel, Olga & Michaelis, Henrike, 2014. "The impact of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks in Poland: evidence from a time-varying VAR," Working Paper Series 1636, European Central Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Arratibel, Olga & Michaelis, Henrike, 2014.
"The impact of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks in Poland: evidence from a time-varying VAR,"
Working Paper Series
1636, European Central Bank.
- Svitlana Maksymenko, 2015. "The Cost of Euro Adoption in Poland," Working Paper 5779, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2017. "Transmission of monetary policy and exchange rate shocks under foreign currency lending," Working Papers 2017-027, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Tunç, Cengiz, 2017. "A Survey on Exchange Rate Pass through in Emerging Markets," Bulletin of Economic Theory and Analysis, BETA Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 205-233, July-Sept.
- Mihály Hajnal & György Molnár & Judit Várhegyi, 2015. "Exchange rate pass - through after the crisis: the Hungarian experience," MNB Occasional Papers 2015/121, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- António Afonso, & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Effects of euro area monetary policy on institutional sectors: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2014-04-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-04-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-04-05. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2014-04-05. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-04-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henrike Michaelis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.