Groupe Sup de Co La RochelleLa Rochelle, France
RePEc:edi:esclrfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mirza, Nawazish & Naqvi, Bushra & Rizvi, Syed Kumail Abbas & Rahat, Birjees, 2016. "Potential of market discipline in Pakistan: The bank depositors’ perspective:," PSSP working papers 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wang, Kai-Hua & Xiong, De-Ping & Mirza, Nawazish & Shao, Xue-Feng & Yue, Xiao-Guang, 2021. "Does geopolitical risk uncertainty strengthen or depress cash holdings of oil enterprises? Evidence from China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Sun, Yanpeng & Mirza, Nawazish & Qadeer, Abdul & Hsueh, Hsin-Pei, 2021. "Connectedness between oil and agricultural commodity prices during tranquil and volatile period. Is crude oil a victim indeed?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Jamila Abaidi Hasnaoui & Syed Kumail Abbas Rizvi & Krishna Reddy & Nawazish Mirza & Bushra Naqvi, 2021. "Human capital efficiency, performance, market, and volatility timing of asian equity funds during COVID-19 outbreak," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(5), pages 360-375, September.
- Yarovaya, Larisa & Mirza, Nawazish & Abaidi, Jamila & Hasnaoui, Amir, 2021. "Human Capital efficiency and equity funds’ performance during the COVID-19 pandemic," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 584-591.
- Umar, Muhammad & Ji, Xiangfeng & Mirza, Nawazish & Rahat, Birjees, 2021. "The impact of resource curse on banking efficiency: Evidence from twelve oil producing countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Su, Chi-Wei & Sun, Tiezhu & Ahmad, Shabbir & Mirza, Nawazish, 2021. "Does institutional quality and remittances inflow crowd-in private investment to avoid Dutch Disease? A case for emerging seven (E7) economies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Sun, Ting-Ting & Su, Chi-Wei & Mirza, Nawazish & Umar, Muhammad, 2021. "How does trade policy uncertainty affect agriculture commodity prices?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Ayesha Afzal & Nawazish Mirza & Fatima Arshad, 2021. "Market discipline in South Asia: Evidence from commercial banking sector," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 2251-2262, April.
- Jiao, Zhilun & Shahid, Muhammad Shehryar & Mirza, Nawazish & Tan, Zhixiong, 2021. "Should the fourth industrial revolution be widespread or confined geographically? A country-level analysis of fintech economies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 163(C).
- Nawazish Mirza & Jamila Abaidi Hasnaoui & Bushra Naqvi & Syed Kumail Abbas Rizvi, 2020. "The impact of human capital efficiency on Latin American mutual funds during Covid-19 outbreak," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 156(1), pages 1-7, December.
- Li, Jing-Ping & Mirza, Nawazish & Rahat, Birjees & Xiong, Deping, 2020. "Machine learning and credit ratings prediction in the age of fourth industrial revolution," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Mirza, Nawazish & Naqvi, Bushra & Rahat, Birjees & Rizvi, Syed Kumail Abbas, 2020. "Price reaction, volatility timing and funds’ performance during Covid-19," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Naseer, Ahsan & Su, Chi-Wei & Mirza, Nawazish & Li, Jing-Ping, 2020. "Double jeopardy of resources and investment curse in South Asia: Is technology the only way out?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Nawazish Mirza & Amir Hasnaoui & Birjees Rahat, 2020. "Credit Quality and Stock Returns of Commercial Banks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17.
- Nawazish Mirza & Krishna Reddy & Amir Hasnaoui & Peter Yates, 2020. "A Comparative Analysis of the Hedging Effectiveness of Farmgate Milk Prices for New Zealand and United States Dairy Farmers," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 18(1), pages 129-142, March.
- Syed Kumail Abbas Rizvi & Nawazish Mirza & Bushra Naqvi & Birjees Rahat, 2020. "Covid-19 and asset management in EU: a preliminary assessment of performance and investment styles," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(4), pages 281-291, July.
- Krishna Reddy & Rudi Bosman & Nawazish Mirza, 2019. "Impact Of Credit Ratings On Stock Returns," Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, Bank Indonesia, vol. 21(3), pages 1-24, January.
- Naqvi, Bushra & Rizvi, S.K.A. & Mirza, Nawazish & Reddy, Krishna, 2018. "Religion based investing and illusion of Islamic Alpha and Beta," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 82-106.
- Nawazish Mirza & Krishna Reddy, 2017. "Asset Pricing in a Developing Economy: Evidence from Pakistan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(4), pages 2483-2495.
- Rizvi, S.K.A. & Naqvi, Bushra & Mirza, Nawazish & Bordes, Christian, 2017. "Fear of floating in Asia and the credibility of true floaters?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 149-160.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nawazish Mirza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.