Inga Sergeevna Maslova
(Инга Сергеевна Маслова)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Economics Moscow, Russia
Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
: +7 499 129-0609
+7 499 724-1409
32, Nakhimovsky prospect, 117418, Moscow
RePEc:edi:derasru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- I. Maslova & T. Baranenkova., 2003. "Informal Employment in Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- I. Maslova & A. Dadashev & V. Moskovich, 1986. "The Impact of Technological Progress on the Release and Redistribution of Workers," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 69-80.
- I. Maslova, 1983. "Improving the Manpower Redistribution Mechanism," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 72-93.
- I. Maslova, 1979. "Effectiveness of Utilization of Labor Resources (Problems of Theory and Methodology)," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 3-22.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- I. Maslova & T. Baranenkova., 2003.
"Informal Employment in Russia,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 9.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2010. "Perceptions of economic insecurity: Evidence from Russia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 357-385, December.
- Yuriy Timofeyev, 2013. "The Effects of the Informal Sector on Income of the Poor in Russia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 855-866, May.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2009. "Personality traits as performance enhancers? A comparative analysis of workers in Russia, Armenia and Kazakhstan," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 71-91, February.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2008. "How do workers fare during transition? Perceptions of job insecurity among Russian workers, 1995-2004," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 442-458, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Inga Sergeevna Maslova
(Инга Сергеевна Маслова) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.