|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration (RIEB) Kobe, Japan
: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Rokkodai 2-1, Nada, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:rikobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Koichi Nakagawa & Yoichi Matsumoto, 2015. "Issue selection flexibility and strategic rigidity: Lessons from Sharp's crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Koichi Nakagawa & Yoichi Matsumoto & Yuki Tsuboyama, 2014. "How has Sharp Corporation led themselves to crisis: Flexibility in the neighborhood brings rigidity at the core," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yoichi Matsumoto & Kiyonori Sakakibara & Masharu Tsujimoto, 2013. "How do Science and Technology Intersect in Complex Products? An Analysis of LCD-Related Patents," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yoichi Matsumoto, 2013. "Heterogeneous Combinations of Knowledge Elements: How the Knowledge Base Structure Impacts Knowledge-related Outcomes of a Firm," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yoichi Matsumoto, 2011. "Komatsu's business model through the product lifecycle," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-04-06
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2011-04-02
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2013-04-06
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2013-04-06
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2013-04-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yoichi Matsumoto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.