School of Business Changsha, China
Central South University
RePEc:edi:sbcsucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Guan-Chun Liu & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2014. "Insurance activities and banking credit causal nexus: evidence from China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 626-630, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Guan-Chun Liu & Chien-Chiang Lee, 2014.
"Insurance activities and banking credit causal nexus: evidence from China,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 626-630, June.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- Guochen Pan & Jingyan Guo & Qiaoling Jing, 2016. "The Relationship between Insurance Industry and Banking Sector in China: Asymmetric Granger Causality Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 114-127, June.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, B. Mak & Norman, Neville R. & Nair, Mahendhiran & Hall, John H., 2016. "Insurance penetration and economic growth nexus: Cross-country evidence from ASEAN," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 447-458.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Nair, Mahendhiran & Hall, John H. & Gupta, Atul, 2017. "Is there a link between economic growth and insurance and banking sector activities in the G-20 countries?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 12-28.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Mak B. Arvin & Sahar Bahmani & Sara E. Bennett & John H. Hall, 2017. "Insurance–growth nexus and macroeconomic determinants: evidence from middle-income countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1337-1366, June.
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, John H. Hall and Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Insurance Market Development and Macroeconomic Interactions in Twenty-Six Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 23-57, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guan-Chun Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.