|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|LSU Department of Economics, 2416 Business Education Complex East, 501 South Quad Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70803|
Department of Economics Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States)
Ourso College of Business
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306
RePEc:edi:delsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2018. ""Bad Apple" Peer Effects in Elementary Classrooms: the Case of Corporal Punishment in the Home," MPRA Paper 90909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Kien, 2018. "Land Use Restrictions, Misallocation in Agriculture, and Aggregate Productivity in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 90797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le, Kien & Nguyen, My, 2018. "Aerial Bombardment and Educational Attainment," MPRA Paper 90766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (3) 2019-01-07 2019-01-21 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2019-01-07 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2019-01-07. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2019-01-21. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kien Le should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.