[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Brajesh Kumar to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Patra Gouranga & Kumar Brajesh, 2011. "Celebrity Endorsement in FMCGs Advertising –A Case Study in a Culturally Vibrant Society," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 4(8), August.
- Kumar Brajesh & Hanson Dionne Sara, 2010. "Competing Human Interest: The Key Domain for an Effective Corporate Governance," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 3(11), November.
- Singh Anurag & Kumar Brajesh, 2009. "An Approach for Faculty Development," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(10), October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Patra Gouranga & Kumar Brajesh, 2011.
"Celebrity Endorsement in FMCGs Advertising –A Case Study in a Culturally Vibrant Society,"
Advances In Management,
Advances in Management, vol. 4(8), August.
- Lin Fang & Yanqing Jiang, 2015. "Persuasiveness of celebrity endorsed advertising and a new model for celebrity endorser selection," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(8), pages 153-173, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brajesh Kumar should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.