|Opletalova 26, 110 00 Prague 1|
Institut ekonomických studií Praha, Czech Republic
Univerzita Karlova v Praze
: +420 2 222112330
+420 2 22112304
Opletalova 26, CZ-110 00 Prague
RePEc:edi:icunicz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stefan Schmelzer & Michael Miess & Vedunka Kopecna & Milan Scasny, 2018. "Modelling Electric Vehicles as an Abatement Technology in a Hybrid CGE Model," Working Papers IES 2018/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2018.
- Vedunka Kopecna, 2016. "Public Employment Effects over the Business Cycle: the Czech Case," Working Papers IES 2016/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Kopečná Vědunka, 2016. "Counterfactual Impact Evaluation of the Project Internships for Young Job Seekers," Central European Journal of Public Policy, Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 48-66, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Kopečná Vědunka, 2016.
"Counterfactual Impact Evaluation of the Project Internships for Young Job Seekers,"
Central European Journal of Public Policy,
Sciendo, vol. 10(2), pages 48-66, December.
- Lucia Svabova & Marek Durica & Katarina Kramarova & Katarina Valaskova & Katarina Janoskova, 2019. "Employability and Sustainability of Young Graduates in the Slovak Labour Market: Counterfactual Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-16, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vedunka Kopecna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.