Alina Petronela Haller
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alina-Petronela HALLER, 2011. "Economies of Emerging States and Foreign Trade in the Knowledge Economy," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(6), pages 1-10, October.
- Alina-Petronela Haller, 2011. "Economic Growth In Knowledge-Based Society," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 3(3 (Novemb), pages 463-470.
- Haller Alina-Petronela, 2011. "Alvin Toffler’s Acceptance about the Society on the Millenniums Threshold and Its Determinant Factors," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 925-929, May.
- Alina-Petronela Haller, 2011. "Standard Of Living Improvement – Consequence Of Human Development And Economic Liberalization In The Current Period," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 3(3 (Novemb), pages 452-462.
- Alina-Petronela Haller, 2011. "Informational and Technological Progress in the Knowledge Based Society," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 7-13, July.
- Haller Alina-Petronela, 2011. "Main Determinants of Living Standard in Modern Society," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 930-936, May.
- Alina-Petronela Haller, 2010. "Free trade â€“ a priority issue of G-20 summits after the world economy went into recession," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 11(1), pages 139-152, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alina Petronela Haller should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.