Tyler Beck Goodspeed
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Council of Economic Advisers Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:ceagvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Goodspeed, Tyler, 2015. "Slavery, Path Dependence, and Development: Evidence from the Georgia Experiment," MPRA Paper 67202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodspeed, Tyler, 2013. "Famine, Finance, and Adjustment to Environmental Shock: Microcredit and the Great Famine in Ireland," MPRA Paper 50324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodspeed, Tyler Beck, 2016. "Microcredit and adjustment to environmental shock: Evidence from the Great Famine in Ireland," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 258-277.
- Goodspeed, Tyler Beck, 2012. "Rethinking the Keynesian Revolution: Keynes, Hayek, and the Wicksell Connection," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199846658.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Goodspeed, Tyler Beck, 2016.
"Microcredit and adjustment to environmental shock: Evidence from the Great Famine in Ireland,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 258-277.
- Gaia Narciso & Battista Severgnini, 2016. "The Deep Roots of Rebellion: Evidence from the Irish Revolution," Trinity Economics Papers tep2216, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2013-10-05 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2013-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2013-10-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2015-10-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tyler Beck Goodspeed should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.