(50%) School of Business and Economics Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
: (351) 21 3801638
(351) 21 3870933
Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:feunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Business and Management London, United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
RePEc:edi:cbqmwuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Judite Goncalves & Pedro S. Martins, 2018.
"The effect of self-employment on health: Evidence from longitudinal social security data,"
88, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Goncalves, Judite & Martins, Pedro S., 2018. "The Effect of Self-Employment on Health: Evidence from Longitudinal Social Security Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11305, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
repec:gen:geneem:15011 is not listed on IDEAS
repec:gen:geneem:14095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judite Gonçalves & France Weaver, 2017. "Effects of formal home care on hospitalizations and doctor visits," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 203-233, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Judite Gonçalves & France Weaver, 2017.
"Effects of formal home care on hospitalizations and doctor visits,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 203-233, June.
- Mark Kattenberg & Pieter Bakx, 2018. "Are substitute services a barrier to controlling long-term care expenditures?," CPB Discussion Paper 382, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (4) 2014-11-07 2015-02-11 2018-02-12 2018-02-26. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (3) 2014-11-07 2018-02-12 2018-02-26. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (2) 2014-11-07 2015-02-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2018-02-26. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2015-02-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Judite Gonçalves
(Judite Goncalves) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.