(50%) Department of Economics and Related Studies York, United Kingdom
University of York
: (0)1904 323776
York YO10 5DD
RePEc:edi:deyoruk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economic and Social History Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
RePEc:edi:dhcamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2011. "Microfinance: Champion in Poverty Alleviation and Failure in Female Empowerment," MPRA Paper 32413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2010. "Is force ever justified in preventing a State from acquiring nuclear weapons?," MPRA Paper 20847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2010. "Neo-liberalism, consequences on the prospect of democratization in Latin America," MPRA Paper 32442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2009. "Acute poverty alleviation through women’s targeting by microfinance programs," MPRA Paper 16874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2009. "Principal concerns concentrating on the costs and benefits of immigration in developed countries," MPRA Paper 16817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobra, Alexandra, 2009. "Identifying the key issues focusing on the costs and benefits of immigration in developed countries," MPRA Paper 16806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandra Dobra, 2012. "The Democratic Impact of ICT in Africa," Africa Spectrum, Institute of African Affairs, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 47(1), pages 73-88.
- Alexandra Dobra, 2011. "Are conditional cash grants fair ? The meta-operative model," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 145-154.
- Dobra Alexandra, 2011. "The State under Globalization : Weakened State or Reinforced Economic Planner?," New Global Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-10, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandra Dobra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.