İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi İstanbul, Turkey
RePEc:edi:cakoctr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cem Demiroglu & Christopher M. James, 2008. "Lender control and the role of private equity group reputation in buyout financing," Proceedings 1081, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cem Demiroglu & Christopher M. James, 2007. "The information content of bank loan covenants," Proceedings 1051, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher, 2015. "Bank loans and troubled debt restructurings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 192-210.
- Cem Demiroglu & Evan Dudley & Christopher M. James, 2014. "State Foreclosure Laws and the Incidence of Mortgage Default," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 225-280.
- Cem Demiroglu & Christopher James, 2012. "How Important is Having Skin in the Game? Originator-Sponsor Affiliation and Losses on Mortgage-backed Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(11), pages 3217-3258.
- Cem Demiroglu & Christopher James & Atay Kizilaslan, 2012. "Bank Lending Standards and Access to Lines of Credit," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(6), pages 1063-1089, September.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher, 2011. "The use of bank lines of credit in corporate liquidity management: A review of empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 775-782, April.
- Demiroglu, Cem & James, Christopher M., 2010. "The role of private equity group reputation in LBO financing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 306-330, May.
- Cem Demiroglu & Michael Ryngaert, 2010. "The First Analyst Coverage of Neglected Stocks," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(2), pages 555-584, June.
- Cem Demiroglu & Christopher M. James, 2010. "The Information Content of Bank Loan Covenants," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(10), pages 3700-3737, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cem Demiroglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.