|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Ankara Universitesi, Ziraat Fakultesi, Tarim Ekonomisi Bolumu, Diskapi Ankara Turkiye|
Tarım Ekonomisi Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
RePEc:edi:teanktr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aktas, Yasar & Olgun, Aysen & Demirdogen, Alper & Ocal Kara, Fatma, 2011. "Analyzing Socio-Cultural Causes of Excessive Irrigation in Tribal Societies and Extension Needs: A Case Study of Harran Plain, Şanlıurfa," MPRA Paper 39879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aktas, Yasar & Ocal Kara, Fatma & Demirdogen, Alper, 2010.
"Asırı Sulamanın Toplumsal-Ekinsel Nedenlerinin Çözümlenmesi - Harran Ovası Örneği-
[Analyzing Socio-Cultural Causes of Excessive Irrigation in Tribal Societies and Extension Needs: A Case Study of ," MPRA Paper 39881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demirdöğen, Alper & Olhan, Emine & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2016. "Food vs. fiber: An analysis of agricultural support policy in Turkey," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-8.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Demirdöğen, Alper & Olhan, Emine & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2016.
"Food vs. fiber: An analysis of agricultural support policy in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-8.
- Feike, Til & Khor, Ling Yee & Mamitimin, Yusuyunjiang & Ha, Nan & Li, Lin & Abdusalih, Nurbay & Xiao, Haifeng & Doluschitz, Reiner, 2017. "Determinants of cotton farmers’ irrigation water management in arid Northwestern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 1-10.
- Li Cui & Kuo-Jui Wu & Ming-Lang Tseng, 2016. "Exploring a Novel Agricultural Subsidy Model with Sustainable Development: A Chinese Agribusiness in Liaoning Province," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alper Demirdogen
(Alper Demirdöğen) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.