|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Carol Martin Gatton College of Business and Economics Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
University of Kentucky
Gatton Building, Lexington, KY 40506-0034
RePEc:edi:beukyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003. "A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
- Everett, Martin G. & Borgatti, Steve, 1991. "Role colouring a graph," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-188, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003.
"A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks,"
INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
- Jae Beum Cho & Yuri S. Mansury & Xinyue Ye, 2016. "Churning, power laws, and inequality in a spatial agent-based model of social networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 275-307, November.
- Smith, Claudia & Smith, J. Brock & Shaw, Eleanor, 2017. "Embracing digital networks: Entrepreneurs' social capital online," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 18-34.
- An, Jaehyeong & Kim, Kyuwoong & Mortara, Letizia & Lee, Sungjoo, 2018. "Deriving technology intelligence from patents: Preposition-based semantic analysis," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 217-236.
- Jha, Yamini & Welch, Eric W., 2010. "Relational mechanisms governing multifaceted collaborative behavior of academic scientists in six fields of science and engineering," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1174-1184, November.
- Denice E. Welch & Lawrence S. Welch, 2008. "The importance of language in international knowledge transfer," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 339-360, May.
- Boh, Wai Fong & Wong, Sze-Sze, 2015. "Managers versus co-workers as referents: Comparing social influence effects on within- and outside-subsidiary knowledge sharing," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 1-17.
- Berends, J.J. & Bij van der, J.D. & Debackere, K. & Weggeman, M.P.C.D., 2004. "Knowledge sharing mechanisms in industrial research," Working Papers 04.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Des Klass, 2014. "Knowledge and the Climate Change Issue: An Exploratory Study of Cluster and Extra-Cluster Effects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 11-25, November.
- Mäkelä, Kristiina & Andersson, Ulf & Seppälä, Tomi, 2012. "Interpersonal similarity and knowledge sharing within multinational organizations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 439-451.
- Worrell, James & Wasko, Molly & Johnston, Allen, 2013. "Social network analysis in accounting information systems research," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 127-137.
- Lauring, Jakob & Selmer, Jan, 2013. "Diversity attitudes and group knowledge processing in multicultural organizations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 124-136.
- Walsh, Patrick J. & Bird, Stephen & Heintzelman, Martin D., 2015.
"Understanding Local Regulation of Fracking: A Spatial Econometric Approach,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(2), August.
- Walsh, Patrick J. & Bird, Stephen & Heintzelman, Martin D., 2015. "Understanding Local Regulation of Fracking: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 138-163, August.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014.
"New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2836-2844.
- Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten, 2014. "New Product Adoption in Social Networks: Why Direction Matters," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 69937, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jodi L. Short & Michael W. Toffel & Andrea R. Hugill, 2016. "Beyond Symbolic Responses to Private Politics: Codes of Conduct and Improvement in Global Supply Chain Working Conditions," Harvard Business School Working Papers 17-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2018.
- Simon J. D. Schillebeeckx & Sankalp Chaturvedi & Gerard George & Zella King, 2016. "What do i want? The effects of individual aspiration and relational capability on collaboration preferences," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1493-1506, July.
- Yvonne Tobias-Miersch, 2017. "Beyond trust: towards a practice-based understanding of governing ‘network organizations’," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 21(2), pages 473-498, June.
- Aalbers, Rick & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Koppius, Otto, 2013. "Individual connectedness in innovation networks: On the role of individual motivation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 624-634.
- Mashavave, T. & Mapfumo, P. & Mtambanengwe, F & Gwandu, T & Siziba, S, 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Taedong Lee & Susan Meene, 2012. "Who teaches and who learns? Policy learning through the C40 cities climate network," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 45(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Keld Laursen, 2007. "Lead Users as Facilitators of Knowledge Sharing in Community Setting," DRUID Working Papers 07-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roth, Philip, 2017. "Die Bedeutung von Situiertheit für die praktische Konstitution von Konsultationsnetzwerken in F&E," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S02/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Günther Blaich & Heiner Evanschitzky & Peter Kenning & Dieter Ahlert, 2004. "Knowledge Management in Knowledge Intensive Service Networks: A Strategic Management Perspective," General Economics and Teaching 0412036, EconWPA.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Castaldi, Carolina & Dijst, Martin J., 2012. "In what sequence are information sources consulted by involved consumers? The case of automobile pre-purchase search," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 343-352.
- Peter H. Gray & Darren B. Meister, 2004. "Knowledge Sourcing Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 821-834, June.
- Prasad, Acklesh & Green, Peter & Heales, Jon, 2014. "On governance structures for the cloud computing services and assessing their effectiveness," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 335-356.
- Tether, Bruce S. & Tajar, Abdelouahid, 2008. "Beyond industry-university links: Sourcing knowledge for innovation from consultants, private research organisations and the public science-base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6-7), pages 1079-1095, July.
- Luljeta Hajderllari, 2012. "Actions with economic elements embedded in the social networks of Danish farmer investors abroad," IFRO Working Paper 2012/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Yuandi Wang & Jian Li & Lutao Ning & Deming Zeng & Xin Gu, 2014. "Dynamic patterns of technology collaboration: a case study of the Chinese automobile industry, 1985–2010," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 101(1), pages 663-683, October.
- Mergel, Ines & Lazer, David & Binz-Scharf, Maria, 2008. "Lending a Helping Hand: Voluntary Engagement in Knowledge Sharing," Working Paper Series rwp08-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dang-Pham, Duy & Pittayachawan, Siddhi & Bruno, Vince, 2016. "Impacts of security climate on employees’ sharing of security advice and troubleshooting: Empirical networks," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 571-584.
- Semrau, Thorsten & Werner, Arndt, 2009. "How exactly do networking Investments pay off? Analyzing the impact of nascent Entrepreneurs networking Investments on Access to Start-Up Resources," MPRA Paper 18350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeppesen, Lars Bo & Laursen, Keld, 2009. "The role of lead users in knowledge sharing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1582-1589, December.
- Emmanuel Lazega & Saraï Sapulete & Lise Mounier, 2011. "Structural stability regardless of membership turnover? The added value of blockmodelling in the analysis of network evolution," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 129-144, January.
- Kedia, Ben L. & Reddy, Rama Krishna, 2016. "Language and cross-border acquisitions: An exploratory study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1321-1332.
- Linda Argote & Bill McEvily & Ray Reagans, 2003. "Managing Knowledge in Organizations: An Integrative Framework and Review of Emerging Themes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 571-582, April.
- Zach, Florian J. & Hill, T.L., 2017. "Network, knowledge and relationship impacts on innovation in tourism destinations," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 196-207.
- Amol M. Joshi & Todd M. Inouye & Jeffrey A. Robinson, 2018. "How does agency workforce diversity influence Federal R&D funding of minority and women technology entrepreneurs? An analysis of the SBIR and STTR programs, 2001–2011," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 499-519, March.
- Stacey Peterson & Lisa Steelman, 2015. "Repatriate Knowledge Sharing Environment: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1-18, December.
- de Avila Santos, João Heitor & de Barcellos, Marcia Dutra & Sauvée, Loïc, 2016. "Innovation and Interactions: A Bibliometrics Study on intra‐firm Coordination," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244543, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
- McCarthy, Killian J. & Aalbers, Hendrik Leendert, 2016. "Technological acquisitions: The impact of geography on post-acquisition innovative performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1818-1832.
- Yiwei Fang & Iftekhar Hasan & LiuLing Liu & Haizhi Wang, 2016. "Do Social Networks Encourage Risk-Taking? Evidence from Bank CEOs," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1641, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin, 2016. "Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 146-159.
- Brendan Boyle & Stephen Nicholas & Rebecca Mitchell, 2016. "The Value of International Assignees’ Knowledge of Interpersonal Networks: Knowledge of People, Networks and Politics and Knowledge Flows in Multinational Enterprises," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 425-454, June.
- Persson, Magnus, 2006. "The impact of operational structure, lateral integrative mechanisms and control mechanisms on intra-MNE knowledge transfer," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 547-569, October.
- Sriram Narayanan & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2009. "A Matter of Balance: Specialization, Task Variety, and Individual Learning in a Software Maintenance Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1861-1876, November.
- Paul S. Adler & Seok-Woo Kwon, 2013. "The Mutation of Professionalism as a Contested Diffusion Process: Clinical Guidelines as Carriers of Institutional Change in Medicine," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 930-962, July.
- Tepic, M. & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Hoste, R. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2012. "The Influence of Networking and Absorptive Capacity on the Innovativeness of Farmers in the Dutch Pork Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Prasad, Acklesh & Green, Peter, 2015. "Governing cloud computing services: Reconsideration of IT governance structures," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 45-58.
- Lauring, Jakob & Selmer, Jan, 2012. "International language management and diversity climate in multicultural organizations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-166.
- Balázs Lengyel & Rikard H. Eriksson, 2015. "Co-worker networks and productivity growth in regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1513, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Brennecke, Julia & Rank, Olaf, 2017. "The firm’s knowledge network and the transfer of advice among corporate inventors—A multilevel network study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 768-783.
- Yvonne Ho & Hongjen Chiu, 2013. "A social network analysis of leading semiconductor companies’ knowledge flow network," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1265-1283, December.
- Makela, Kristiina & Kalla, Hanna K. & Piekkari, Rebecca, 2007. "Interpersonal similarity as a driver of knowledge sharing within multinational corporations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Huasheng Zhu & Kebi Chen & Yunlong Lian, 2018. "Do Temporary Creative Clusters Promote Innovation in an Emerging Economy?—A Case Study of the Beijing Design Week," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-21, March.
- Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian & Zadeh, Arash H. & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2017. "A social commerce investigation of the role of trust in a social networking site on purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 133-141.
- Andersen, Kristina Vaarst, 2013. "The problem of embeddedness revisited: Collaboration and market types," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 139-148.
- Balazs Lengyel & Rikard Eriksson, 2015.
"Co-worker networks, labour mobility, and productivity growth in regions,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1550, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Balázs Lengyel & Rikard H. Eriksson, 2017. "Co-worker networks, labour mobility and productivity growth in regions," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 635-660.
- Yutaka Yamauchi, 2015. "Reflexive Organizing for Knowledge Sharing: An Ethnomethodological Study of Service Technicians," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 742-765, September.
- Milanov, Hana & Justo, Rachida & Bradley, Steven W., 2015. "Making the most of group relationships: The role of gender and boundary effects in microcredit groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 822-838.
- Martin-Rios, Carlos, 2014. "Why do firms seek to share human resource management knowledge? The importance of inter-firm networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 190-199.
- Shu, Rui & Ren, Shenggang & Zheng, Yi, 2018. "Building networks into discovery: The link between entrepreneur network capability and entrepreneurial opportunity discovery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 197-208.
- Serguei Saavedra & Luis J. Gilarranz & Rudolf P. Rohr & Michael Schnabel & Brian Uzzi & Jordi Bascompte, 2014. "Stock fluctuations are correlated and amplified across networks of interlocking directorates," Papers 1410.6646, arXiv.org.
- Dynah A. Basuil & Deepak K. Datta, 2015. "Effects of Industry- and Region-Specific Acquisition Experience on Value Creation in Cross-Border Acquisitions: The Moderating Role of Cultural Similarity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 766-795, September.
- von Hippel, Eric & Franke, Nikolaus & Prügl, Reinhard, 2009. "Pyramiding: Efficient search for rare subjects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1397-1406, November.
- Hsi-Yin Yeh & Yi-Shan Sung & Hsiao-Wen Yang & Wan-Chu Tsai & Dar-Zen Chen, 2013. "The bibliographic coupling approach to filter the cited and uncited patent citations: a case of electric vehicle technology," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(1), pages 75-93, January.
- Bas Karreman & Martijn J. Burger & Frank G. van Oort, 2016. "Location Choices of Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Role of Overseas Communities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-078/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xiongfei Cao & Xitong Guo & Hefu Liu & Jibao Gu, 2015. "The role of social media in supporting knowledge integration: A social capital analysis," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 351-362, April.
- Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim, 2013. "Deciphering antecedents of organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 575-584.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Elizabeth Yi, 2015. "Technology transfer within China and the role of location choices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 353-366.
- Ignace Ng & Irene Chow, 2005. "Does Networking with Colleagues Matter in Enhancing Job Performance?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 405-421, December.
- David Dekker & David Krackhardt & Tom Snijders, 2007. "Sensitivity of MRQAP Tests to Collinearity and Autocorrelation Conditions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 563-581, December.
- Vahtera, Pekka & Buckley, Peter & Aliyev, Murod, 2017. "Affective conflict and identification of knowledge sources in MNE teams," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 881-895.
- Abhirup Chakrabarti & Will Mitchell, 2016. "The role of geographic distance in completing related acquisitions: Evidence from U.S. chemical manufacturers," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 673-694, April.
- Schippers, M.C., 2017. "IKIGAI: Reflection on Life Goals Optimizes Performance and Happiness," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2017-070-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Stockstrom, Christoph S. & Goduscheit, René Chester & Lüthje, Christian & Jørgensen, Jacob Høj, 2016. "Identifying valuable users as informants for innovation processes: Comparing the search efficiency of pyramiding and screening," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 507-516.
- Harpreet Singh & David Kryscynski & Xinxin Li & Ram Gopal, 2016. "Pipes, pools, and filters: How collaboration networks affect innovative performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1649-1666, August.
- Kai Fischbach & Peter A. Gloor & Detlef Schoder, 2009. "Analysis of Informal Communication Networks – A Case Study," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 1(2), pages 140-149, April.
- Pescher, Christian & Spann, Martin, 2014. "Relevance of actors in bridging positions for product-related information diffusion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1630-1637.
- Carlo Drago & Livia Amidani Aliberti & Davide Carbonai, 2014. "Measuring Gender Differences in Information Sharing Using Network Analysis: the Case of the Austrian Interlocking Directorship Network in 2009," Working Papers 2014.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arroyabe, Marta F. & Arranz, Nieves & Fdez. de Arroyabe, Juan Carlos, 2015. "R&D partnerships: An exploratory approach to the role of structural variables in joint project performance," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 623-634.
- Jasjit Singh & Morten T. Hansen & Joel M. Podolny, 2010. "The World Is Not Small for Everyone: Inequity in Searching for Knowledge in Organizations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(9), pages 1415-1438, September.
- Li, Linwei & Jiang, Feifei & Pei, Yunlong & Jiang, Nengqian, 2017. "Entrepreneurial orientation and strategic alliance success: The contingency role of relational factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 46-56.
- Violet T. Ho & Jeffrey M. Pollack, 2014. "Passion Isn't Always a Good Thing: Examining Entrepreneurs' Network Centrality and Financial Performance with a Dualistic Model of Passion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 433-459, May.
- Julia Melkers & Agrita Kiopa, 2010. "The Social Capital of Global Ties in Science: The Added Value of International Collaboration," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(4), pages 389-414, July.
- Marlous Agterberg & Bart van den Hooff & Marleen Huysman & Maura Soekijad, 2010. "Keeping the Wheels Turning: The Dynamics of Managing Networks of Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Carolina Castaldi, 2008. "Knowledge base, information search and intention to adopt innovation," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2008.
- Slobodan Kacanski & Dean Lusher, 2017. "The Application of Social Network Analysis to Accounting and Auditing," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 182-197, July.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Martin J. Dijst & Carolina Castaldi, 2009. "Involvement and use of multiple search channels in the automobile purchase process," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-06, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Giada Di Stefano & Andrew A. King & Gianmario Verona, 2014. "Kitchen confidential? Norms for the use of transferred knowledge in gourmet cuisine," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1645-1670, November.
- Matevž Rašković & Maja Makovec Brenčič, 2015. "The Trust-Committment-Flexibility Link in Transnational Buyer-Supplier Relationships: A Network Perspective," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 27(1), pages 7-19.
- Blomberg, Jesper & Werr, Andreas, 2006. "Boundaryless Management - Creating, transforming and using knowledge in inter-organizational collaboration. A literature review," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vahtera, Pekka & Buckley, Peter J. & Aliyev, Murod & Clegg, Jeremy & Cross, Adam R., 2017. "Influence of Social Identity on Negative Perceptions in Global Virtual Teams," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 367-381.
- Monaghan, Sinéad & Lavelle, Jonathan & Gunnigle, Patrick, 2017. "Mapping networks: Exploring the utility of social network analysis in management research and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 136-144.
- Anna Comacchio & Sara Bonesso & Claudio Pizzi, 2012. "Boundary spanning between industry and university: the role of Technology Transfer Centres," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 943-966, December.
- Bahlmann, M.D. & Elfring, T. & Groenewegen, P. & Huysman, M.H., 2010. "Does distance matter? An ego-network approach towards the knowledge-based theory of clusters," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Julian Dormann & Thomas Ehrmann & Michael Kopel, 2008. "Managing the Evolution of Cooperation," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Everett, Martin G. & Borgatti, Steve, 1991.
"Role colouring a graph,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 183-188, April.
- Patonai, Katalin & Jordán, Ferenc, 2017. "Aggregation of incomplete food web data may help to suggest sampling strategies," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 352(C), pages 77-89.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2008.
"Technology driven organizational structure of the firm,"
Other publications TiSEM
417827ae-0c53-4d1e-8f55-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- René Brink & Pieter Ruys, 2008. "Technology driven organizational structure of the firm," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 481-503, October.
- van den Brink, J.R. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2005. "Technological Change, Wages and Firm Size," Discussion Paper 2005-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ulrik Brandes & Jürgen Lerner, 2010. "Structural Similarity: Spectral Methods for Relaxed Blockmodeling," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 279-306, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steve Borgatti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.