(70%) Paris School of Business (PSB) Paris, France
Groupe Paris Graduate School of Management
25, rue Saint-Ambroise - 75011 Paris
RePEc:edi:esgpgfr (more details at EDIRC)
(30%) Centre de Recherche sur le Management et les Marchés (CR2M) Montpellier, France
Université de Montpellier
Bâtiment 19, Place Eugène Bataillon, 34095 Montpellier Cedex 5
RePEc:edi:cregofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Are financial analysts of IPO firms under pressure: the European evidence," MPRA Paper 36057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boissin, Romain, 2012.
"Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes,"
41542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boissin, Romain, 2012. "Orphan versus non-orphan IPOs: the difference analyst coverage makes," MPRA Paper 41584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boissin, Romain & Sentis, Patrick, 2010.
"Long run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence,"
29568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Romain Boissin & Patrick Sentis, 2014. "Long-run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 125-149, February.
- Boissin, Romain & Sentis, Patrick, 2012. "Long-run performance of IPOs and the role of financial analysts: some French evidence," MPRA Paper 41551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Romain Boissin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.