Arthur G. Bedeian
|Department of Management Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6312 USA|
(50%) Ourso College of Business Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States)
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-6306
RePEc:edi:coblsus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Management Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States)
Ourso College of Business
Louisiana State University
: +1 225-578-6101
RePEc:edi:dmlsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ford, Eric W. & Duncan, Walter Jack & Bedeian, Arthur G. & Ginter, Peter M. & Rousculp, Matthew D. & Adams, Alice M., 2003. "A pesquisa que faz diferença," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 43(4), October.
- Sonya Fontenot Premeaux & Arthur G. Bedeian, 2003. "Breaking the Silence: The Moderating Effects of Self-Monitoring in Predicting Speaking Up in the Workplace," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1537-1562, September.
- Phillips, Carl R. & Bedeian, Arthur G. & Molstad, Clark, 1991. "Repetitive work: Contrast and conflict," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-82.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sonya Fontenot Premeaux & Arthur G. Bedeian, 2003.
"Breaking the Silence: The Moderating Effects of Self-Monitoring in Predicting Speaking Up in the Workplace,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1537-1562, September.
- Wageeh A. Nafei, 2016. "Organizational Silence, A Barrier to Job Engagement in Successful Organizations," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(4), pages 100-117, April.
- Siu, Wai-sum, 2008. "Yuan and marketing: The perception of Chinese owner-managers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, October.
- David Whiteside & Laurie Barclay, 2013. "Echoes of Silence: Employee Silence as a Mediator Between Overall Justice and Employee Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 251-266, August.
- Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Jingguo & Mourali, Mehdi, 2015. "Effect of peer influence on unauthorized music downloading and sharing: The moderating role of self-construal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 516-525.
- Jehn, Karen A. & Bezrukova, Katerina, 2010. "The faultline activation process and the effects of activated faultlines on coalition formation, conflict, and group outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 24-42, May.
- Aziz Gokhan Ozkoc & Tugba Bektas, 2016. "Organizational Support and Self-Efficacy as the Predictors of Dissenter Behavior among Hotel Employees," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(5), pages 285-305, May.
- Marcia Miceli & Janet Near & Terry Dworkin, 2009. "A Word to the Wise: How Managers and Policy-Makers can Encourage Employees to Report Wrongdoing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 379-396, May.
- Yang, Zhiyong & Laroche, Michel, 2011. "Parental responsiveness and adolescent susceptibility to peer influence: A cross-cultural investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 979-987, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arthur G. Bedeian should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.