Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- A I Petrescu & R Simmons & S Bradley, 2004.
"The impacts of human resource management practices and pay inequality on workers' job satisfaction,"
542602, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, 09.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00754063, HAL.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu, 2008.
"Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- Pablo Ruiz-Palomino & Francisco Sáez-Martínez & Ricardo Martínez-Cañas, 2013. "Understanding Pay Satisfaction: Effects of Supervisor Ethical Leadership on Job Motivating Potential Influence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 31-43, November.
- Marina Dabic, 2011. "Human resource management in entrepreneurial firms: a literature review," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 14-33, March.
- Ahmed Imran, Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan, Chani & Sher, Aslam & Muhammad, Azam & Kashif-Ur, Rehman, 2010. "Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector," MPRA Paper 32130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Thomas & Whittaker, William & Sutton, Matt, 2017. "Does the proportion of pay linked to performance affect the job satisfaction of general practitioners?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 9-17.
- Ramon Bastida Vialcanet & Frederic Marimon & Lluís Carreras, 2015. "An empirical analysis of the effects of human resource management practices on job satisfaction in non-profit," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3005348, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ahmad Bodla, Ali & Hussain, Matloub & Chen, Chiyin, 2014. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Academic Professionals of Pakistan," Sukkur IBA Journal of Management and Business, Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 20-39, October.
- JosÃ© Manuel Lasierra & JosÃ© Alberto Molina & Raquel Ortega, 2016. "How does work management improve job satisfaction? Evidence from Spain," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1202-1213.
- Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia, 2012. "Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 609-616.
- Yeh, Ying-Pin, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 94-100.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2009.
"Fixed-term Employment, Work Organization and Job Satisfaction: Evidence from German Individual-Level Data,"
2009/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen & Bern Schauenberg, 2009. "Fixed-term employment, work organization and job satisfaction: Evidence from German individual-level data," Working papers 2009/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Joseph M. Ng’ang’a & Dishon Wanjere & Robert K.W. Egessa, 2015. "Influence of Technical Training on Organizational Performance of Sugar Industry in the South Nyanza Zone of Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(9), pages 106-124, September.
- Vicente Royuela & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "Quality of Work and Aggregate Productivity," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 37-66, August.
- Sánchez-Sellero, Maria Carmen & Sánchez-Sellero, Pedro & Cruz-González, Maria Montserrat & Sánchez-Sellero, Francisco Javier, 2014. "Características organizacionais da satisfação no emprego na Espanha," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(5), September.