Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chee Kian Leong, 2007.
"A Tale of Two Countries: Openness and Growth in China and India,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c012_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Rimmer, Peter J. & Dick, Howard, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," ADBI Working Papers 237, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Leong, Chee Kian & Huang, Weihong, 2010.
"A stochastic differential game of capitalism,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 552-561, July.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai, Darong, 2013. "Cooperative economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 407-415.
- Chee Kian Leong & Weihong Huang, 2010.
"Testing for spurious and cointegrated regressions: A wavelet approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 215-233.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2013. "A Note on Wavelet Correlation and Cointegration," BILTOKI Biltoki;2013-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).