Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Huang, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Chen, X. & Ma, Y.G., 2012.
"Optimization of the irrigation water resources for agricultural sustainability in Tarim River Basin, China,"
Agricultural Water Management,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 74-85.
- Dai, Z.Y. & Li, Y.P., 2013. "A multistage irrigation water allocation model for agricultural land-use planning under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 69-79.
- Ajay Singh, 2014. "Irrigation Planning and Management Through Optimization Modelling," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- R. Roozbahani & B. Abbasi & S. Schreider & A. Ardakani, 2014. "A Multi-objective Approach for Transboundary River Water Allocation," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(15), pages 5447-5463, December.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2011.
"Planning regional energy system in association with greenhouse gas mitigation under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 599-611, March.
- Zhu, H. & Huang, W.W. & Huang, G.H., 2014. "Planning of regional energy systems: An inexact mixed-integer fractional programming model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 500-514.
- Tsai, Ming-Tang & Yen, Chih-Wei, 2011. "The influence of carbon dioxide trading scheme on economic dispatch of generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4811-4816.
- Lu, Heli & Liu, Guifang, 2014. "Spatial effects of carbon dioxide emissions from residential energy consumption: A county-level study using enhanced nocturnal lighting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 297-306.
- Xie, Y.L. & Huang, G.H. & Li, W. & Ji, L., 2014. "Carbon and air pollutants constrained energy planning for clean power generation with a robust optimization model—A case study of Jining City, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 150-167.
- Zhu, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Fu, D.Z., 2013. "Modeling for planning municipal electric power systems associated with air pollution control – A case study of Beijing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 168-186.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2014. "A dynamic analysis on global natural gas trade network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 23-33.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, M.W., 2014. "An integrated optimization modeling approach for planning emission trading and clean-energy development under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 31-46.
- Li, G.C. & Huang, G.H. & Sun, W. & Ding, X.W., 2014. "An inexact optimization model for energy-environment systems management in the mixed fuzzy, dual-interval and stochastic environment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 153-163.
- Wang, Xingwei & Cai, Yanpeng & Chen, Jiajun & Dai, Chao, 2013. "A grey-forecasting interval-parameter mixed-integer programming approach for integrated electric-environmental management–A case study of Beijing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 334-344.
- D. Fu & Y. Li & G. Huang, 2013. "A Factorial-based Dynamic Analysis Method for Reservoir Operation Under Fuzzy-stochastic Uncertainties," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 27(13), pages 4591-4610, October.
- Tolis, Athanasios I. & Rentizelas, Athanasios A., 2011. "An impact assessment of electricity and emission allowances pricing in optimised expansion planning of power sector portfolios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3791-3806.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X., 2011.
"An interval-valued minimax-regret analysis approach for the identification of optimal greenhouse-gas abatement strategies under uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4313-4324, July.
- Zhu, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2013. "Planning carbon emission trading for Beijing's electric power systems under dual uncertainties," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 113-128.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1624-1656, October.
- Chen, X. & Deelstra, G. & Dhaene, J. & Vanmaele, M., 2008.
"Static super-replicating strategies for a class of exotic options,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1067-1085, June.
- Mathias Beiglböck & Pierre Henry-Labordère & Friedrich Penkner, 2013. "Model-independent bounds for option prices—a mass transport approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-501, July.
- Xu, Guoping & Zheng, Harry, 2009. "Approximate basket options valuation for a jump-diffusion model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 188-194, October.
- Laurence, Peter & Wang, Tai-Ho, 2009. "Sharp distribution free lower bounds for spread options and the corresponding optimal subreplicating portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-47, February.
- Griselda Deelstra & Alexandre Petkovic & Michèle Vanmaele, 2008. "Pricing and Hedging Asian Basket Spread Options," Working Papers ECARES 2008_004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arash Fahim & Yu-Jui Huang, 2014. "Model-independent Superhedging under Portfolio Constraints," Papers 1402.2599, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Dhaene, Jan & Linders, Daniël & Schoutens, Wim & Vyncke, David, 2012. "The Herd Behavior Index: A new measure for the implied degree of co-movement in stock markets," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 357-370.
- Mathias Beiglb\"ock & Pierre Henry-Labord\`ere & Friedrich Penkner, 2011. "Model-independent Bounds for Option Prices: A Mass Transport Approach," Papers 1106.5929, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Schneider, Judith C. & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2014. "Cross-hedging minimum return guarantees: Basis and liquidity risks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-109.
- Yukihiro Tsuzuki, 2012. "On the Optimal Super- and Sub-Hedging Strategies," CARF F-Series CARF-F-300, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Aug 2013.