Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2013.
"Uncovering the sources of sectoral employment fluctuations,"
Treasury Working Papers
2013-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2013.
- Bryn Battersby & Michael Kouparitsas & Josiah Munro, 2015. "Uncovering the Sources of Sectoral Employment Fluctuations," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(295), pages 477-494, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Australia; Staff Report for 2013 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Press Release; and Statement by the Executive Director for Australia," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Josef Manalo & Dilhan Perera & Daniel Rees, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Movements and the Australian Economy,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2014-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Manalo, Josef & Perera, Dilhan & Rees, Daniel M., 2015. "Exchange rate movements and the Australian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 53-62.
- Bryn Battersby, 2007.
"Does distance matter?: The effect of geographic isolation on productivity levels,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(1), pages 205-225.
- Jyoti Rahman, 2005. "Comparing Australian and United States productivity," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 2, pages 27-45, June.
- Gregory, Robert G., 2012.
"Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
- Robert G Gregory, 2012. "Living standards, terms of trade and foreign ownership: reflections on the Australian mining boom," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 171-200, April.
- R.G. Gregory, 2011. "Living Standards, Terms of Trade and Foreign Ownership: Reflections on the Australian Mining Boom," CEPR Discussion Papers 656, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Ben Dolman & Dean Parham & Simon Zheng, 2007. "Can Australia Match US Productivity Performance?," Staff Working Papers 0703, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Adam Young & Joann Wilkie & Robert Ewing & Jyoti Rahman, 2008. "International comparison of industry productivity," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 3, pages 45-61, October.
- Peter Hall & Robert Wylie, 2014. "Isolation and technological innovation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 357-376, April.
- Aaron Drew, 2007. "New Zealand's productivity performance and prospects," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 70, March.
- Mark Obren & Bronwyn Howell, 2014. "The tyranny of distance prevails: HTTP protocol latency and returns to fast fibre internet access network deployment in remote economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 65-85, January.
- Simon Condliffe & William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Frédéric Miribel, 2008. "Agglomeration Economies within IT-Producing and IT-Consuming Industries in U.S. Regions," Working Papers 08-24, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Graeme Davis & Jyoti Rahman, 2006. "Perspectives on Australia's productivity prospects," Treasury Working Papers 2006-04, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Sep 2006.