M. Ensar Yesilyurt
İktisat Bölümü Denizli, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
RePEc:edi:ibpamtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ensar Yesilyurt, 2008. "Sectoral Transformation Ratios (ISIC Revise 2 and Revise 3)," Working Papers 0808, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Ensar Yesilyurt & Filiz Yesilyurt, 2007. "Leontief Inverse Matrix in 2 And 3 Digits," Working Papers 0708, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Ensar Yesilyurt, 2007. "Imalat Sanayi, Madencilik ve Tasocakçiligi ve Enerji Gaz ve Su Sektörlerine Ait ISIC Revize 2-Revize 3 Veri Siniflandirma Sistemlerine Iliskin dönüsüm oranlarinin Hesaplanmasi," Working Papers 0706, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Ensar Yesilyurt, 2007. "Denizli ve Çevresinin (cografi-sektörel) Karsilastirmali Etkinlik Analizi," Working Papers 0709, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- M Ensar Yesilyurt & J Paul Elhorst, 2017. "Impacts of neighboring countries on military expenditures," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 54(6), pages 777-790, November.
- Filiz Yesilyurt & Bülent Güloğlu & Ensar Yesilyurt & Şennur Sezgin, 2014. "The Determinants of Arms Production," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-211, April.
- M. Ensar Yesilyurt & Filiz Yesilyurt, 2014. "Introducing the Literaturematic.Com: Survey of Defence Economics," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 329-330, June.
- Hakan AYGOREN & M.Ensar YESILYURT, 2011. "Impact of Firm Attributes on the Efficiency of Brokerage Houses," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 5(2), pages 159-181.
- M. Ensar YEŞİLYURT, 2008. "Eğitim sektöründe etkinlik ve mekansal ilişkiler -Girdi tıkanıklığı, aylak girdi ve gizli işsizlik-," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(263), pages 53-69.
- M. Ensar Yesilyurt, 2008. "Imalat Sanayinde Sektorel Donusum Oranlari," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 339-354.
- M. Ensar YEŞİLYURT & Filiz YEŞİLYURT, 2007. "Poliklinik Ve Ameliyat Hizmeti Veren Hastanelerin Sahipliklerine Bağlı Olarak Oluşan Refah Kayıpları," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 18(62), pages 103-119.
- Ensar Yesilyurt, 2007. "Efficiency, CongestionandSlackAnalysisofGeneral Hospitals," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 7(1), pages 391-414, December.
- Recep KÖK & M. Ensar YEŞİLYURT, 2006. "İlk beş yüz imalat sanayi kuruluşunun etkinlik analizi ve sigma yakınsaması-Türkiye örneği: 1993-2000," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 21(249), pages 46-60.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M. Ensar Yesilyurt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.