|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
浦上アジア経営研究所 (Urakami Asia Management Research)http://www2.odn.ne.jp/kurakami/english.htm
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2012. "Outsourcing and corporate social responsibility : Apple in China," MPRA Paper 38614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2010.
[Cloud computing and China business]," MPRA Paper 22039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2009. "Notes on the roles of Asia," MPRA Paper 15822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyoshi Urakami, 2005. "China Business in the 'Asian Age' - Notes on Strategic Directions for Japanese Electronics Firms -," International Trade 0509012, EconWPA.
- Urakami, Kiyoshi, 2005. "New IT Business Models in the "Asian Age" - Multilateral Collaboration and Business Innovation," MPRA Paper 14289, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Mar 2009.
- Kiyoshi Urakami, 2005. "China Business: Experiential Viewpoints and Approaches," International Trade 0506004, EconWPA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kiyoshi Urakami should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.