|Khakwani town near Shaikh yousef ziarth, Dera Ismail Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.|
(94%) Department of Economics Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan
University Road, Dera Ismail Khan (PKP)
RePEc:edi:degompk (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) School of Business Administration, Zhongnan University of Economics and Lawhttp://www.znufe.edu.cn/eng/Academics/#BusinessAdministration
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Qaiser Aman & Irfan Ullah & Muhammad Imran Khan & Saif-ud-Din Khan, 2017. "Linkages between exchange rate and economic growth in Pakistan (an econometric approach)," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 157-164, August.
- SHAH Muhammad Imran & ULLAH Irfan & RAHMAN Zia Ur & JAN Nadeem, 2016. "The Debt Overhang Hypothesis: Evidence From Pakistan," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 140-151, April.
- Irfan Ullah - Naimatullah Baber, 2014. "Fiscal Imbalances, Poverty and Inequality in Pakistan," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 59(1), pages 86-93.
- Irfan-Ullah & Farid Ullah Khan, 2014. "Cointegration Analysis of Indirect Taxes and Fiscal Deficit in Pakistan," Journal of Public Policy & Governance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6.
- Irfan Ullah & Mahmоod Shah, 2013. "Population Growth and Environmental Degradation in Pakistan: a Causality Analysis," Economics of Development, Kharkiv National University of Economics, vol. 67(3), pages 5-8.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Qaiser Aman & Irfan Ullah & Muhammad Imran Khan & Saif-ud-Din Khan, 2017.
"Linkages between exchange rate and economic growth in Pakistan (an econometric approach),"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 157-164, August.
- La Saidi & Pasrun Adam & Rostin & Zainuddin Saenong & Muh. Yani Balaka & Gamsir & Asmuddin & Salwiah, 2017. "The Effect of Stock Prices and Exchange Rates on Economic Growth in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 527-533.
- Irfan-Ullah & Farid Ullah Khan, 2014.
"Cointegration Analysis of Indirect Taxes and Fiscal Deficit in Pakistan,"
Journal of Public Policy & Governance,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6.
- Evangelos C. Papakitsos, 2015. "A Systemic Application of Graph Theory in Issues of Public Administration," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 5(11), pages 716-722.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Irfan Ullah should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.