Thang Toan Tran
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Tran, T. & Morton, T.E. & Ramnath, P., 1995. "Scanning Procedures for Tabu Search and Beam Search in Large-Scale Dynamic One-Machine Scheduling Problems," GSIA Working Papers 1995-01, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- A. N. Pettitt & T. T. Tran & M. A. Haynes & J. L. Hay, 2006. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for categorical longitudinal data from a social survey of immigrants," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(1), pages 97-114.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- A. N. Pettitt & T. T. Tran & M. A. Haynes & J. L. Hay, 2006.
"A Bayesian hierarchical model for categorical longitudinal data from a social survey of immigrants,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(1), pages 97-114.
- I. Albarrán & P. Alonso-González & J. M. Marin, 2017. "Some criticism to a general model in Solvency II: an explanation from a clustering point of view," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1289-1308, June.
- Carrigan, Gretchen & Barnett, Adrian G. & Dobson, Annette J. & Mishra, Gita, 2007. "Compensating for Missing Data from Longitudinal Studies Using WinBUGS," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 19(i07).
- Marín Díazaraque, Juan Miguel & Albarrán Lozano, Irene & Alonso, Pablo J., 2011. "Why using a general model in Solvency II is not a good idea : an explanation from a Bayesian point of view," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws113729, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ramon I. Garcia & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Hongtu Zhu, 2010. "Variable Selection in the Cox Regression Model with Covariates Missing at Random," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 97-104, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thang Toan Tran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.