|3 bis rue du général Delanne 92200 Neuilly sur Seine FRANCE|
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Centre de Recherches Historiques (CRH)http://crh.ehess.fr/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Quennouëlle-Corre, Laure, 2007. "The Paris Bourse and the international capital flows before 1914," MPRA Paper 6264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laure Quennouelle-Corre, 2011. "La croissance en economie ouverte, XVIIe-XXIe siecle. Hommages a Jean-Charles Asselain," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 457-458.
- Quennou Lle-Corre, Laure, 2005. "The state, banks and financing of investments in France from World War II to the 1970s," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 63-86, April.
- Quennouelle-Corre, Laure & Cassis, Youssef (ed.), 2011. "Financial Centres and International Capital Flows in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199603503.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Quennou Lle-Corre, Laure, 2005.
"The state, banks and financing of investments in France from World War II to the 1970s,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 63-86, April.
- Luciano Amaral, 2013. "Imperfect but Hard Competition: the Portuguese Banking Sector in the Golden Age (1950-1973)," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp575, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Quennouelle-Corre, Laure & Cassis, Youssef (ed.), 2011.
"Financial Centres and International Capital Flows in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199603503.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hannah, Leslie, 2011. "Extreme Divorce: the Managerial Revolution in UK Companies before 1914," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laure Quennouëlle-Corre should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.