Susana Álvarez Otero
|ADDRESS: Facultad de Comercio, Turismo y Ciencias Sociales Jovellanos (Jovellanos Faculty of Commerce, Tourism and Social Sciences) Laboral- Ciudad de la Cultura Luis Moya Blanco, 261- 33203 Gijón- Asturias (Office 104) SPAIN|
|+34 985 18 22 09|
Departamento de Administración de Empresas Oviedo, Spain
Facultad de Economía y Empresa
Universidad de Oviedo
: +34 985 10 38 01
+34 985 23 66 70
+34 985 10 38 01
RePEc:edi:ddovies (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Alvarez, Susana & Arrondo, Rubén, 2010. "The influence of the underwriting syndicate on the valuation of Spanish initial public offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-238.
- Susana Alvarez & Victor Gonzalez, 2005. "Performance of Spanish firms going public: windows of opportunity and the informative effect," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(18), pages 1283-1297.
- Susana Álvarez & Víctor M. González, 2005. "Signalling and the Long-run Performance of Spanish Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 325-350.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Susana Alvarez & Victor Gonzalez, 2005.
"Performance of Spanish firms going public: windows of opportunity and the informative effect,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(18), pages 1283-1297.
- Farinos, Jose E. & Garcia, C. Jose & Ibanez, Ana Ma, 2007. "Operating and stock market performance of state-owned enterprise privatizations: The Spanish experience," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 367-389.
- Zhang, Cinder Xinde & King, Tao-Hsien Dolly, 2010. "The decision to list abroad: The case of ADRs and foreign IPOs by Chinese companies," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-92, February.
- Susana Álvarez & Víctor M. González, 2005.
"Signalling and the Long-run Performance of Spanish Initial Public Offerings (IPOs),"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 325-350.
- Hahl, Teemu & Vähämaa, Sami & Äijö, Janne, 2014. "Value versus growth in IPOs: New evidence from Finland," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 17-31.
- ap Gwilym, Owain & Verousis, Thanos, 2010. "Price clustering and underpricing in the IPO aftermarket," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Danny Yeung, 2012. "The Impact of Institutional Ownership: A Study of the Australian Equity Market," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 11, November.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Saadouni, Brahim & Yin, Shuxing, 2008. "The long-term performance of Hong Kong share-only and unit initial public offerings (IPOs)," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 209-228, July.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Speculating China economic growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from the stock market IPO and real estate markets," MPRA Paper 46346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nibu Raj Abraham, 2015. "Underpricing in the Malaysian IPO Market During 2009-2014," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(4), pages 194-200, November.
- Marc Deloof & Wouter De Maeseneire & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2009. "How Do Investment Banks Value Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 130-160.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Susana Álvarez Otero should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.