Christopher J. McKenna
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Finance Guelph, Canada
College of Business and Economics
University of Guelph
: (519) 824-4120 ext. 53898
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
RePEc:edi:degueca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christofides, L.N. & McKenna, C.J., 1995. "Les mouvements dans l'emploi et l'assurance-chomage," Papers 7, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources.
- Livernois, John & McKenna, C. J., 1999. "Truth or consequences: Enforcing pollution standards with self-reporting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 415-440, March.
- Louis N. Christofides & Chris J. McKenna, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Employment Patterns in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 8-11, April.
- McKenna, C. J., 1996. "Education and the distribution of unemployment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 113-132, April.
- Christofides, Louis N & McKenna, C J, 1996. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Duration in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 286-312, April.
- Christofides, Louis N. & McKenna, C. J., 1995. "Unemployment insurance and moral hazard in employment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 205-210, August.
- C. J. McKenna & V. Sadanand, 1995. "The Timing of Arbitration and Sequential Bargaining," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 1180-1193, November.
- Jones, Stephen R G & McKenna, C J, 1994. "A Dynamic Model of Union Membership and Employment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 179-189, May.
- Louis N. Christofides & C. J. McKenna, 1993. "Employment Flows and Job Tenure in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(2), pages 145-161, June.
- McKenna, C. J., 1992. "Counter-offers in the theory of individual job search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 423-429, April.
- Jones, Stephen R. G. & McKenna, C. J., 1989. "The effect of outsiders on union contracts," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1567-1573, October.
- McKenna, C. J., 1988. "Bargaining and strategic search," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 129-134.
- McKenna, Christopher J, 1987. "Labour Market Participation in Matching Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(215), pages 325-333, August.
- McKenna, C J, 1986. "Equilibrium Wage Offers and Turnovers in a Simple Search Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 785-797, September.
- McKenna, Christopher J, 1986. "Theories of Individual Search Behaviour," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 189-207, September.
- McKenna, Chris, 1983. "Optimal Search for Overtime Work," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 87-95, November.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1981. "Consumer Search with Uncertain Product Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 54-66, February.
- McKenna, Chris J, 1980. "Wage Offers, Layoffs and the Firm in an Uncertain Labour Market," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 48(3), pages 255-264, September.
- McKenna, Chris J., 1979. "A solution to a class of sequential decision problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 115-118.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-185, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christopher J. McKenna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.