|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER, CEPS/INSTEAD)Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
: 00352 / 58 58 55 - 1
00352 / 58 58 55 - 700
11 Porte des Sciences, L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette
RePEc:edi:cepsslu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- GLUMAC Brano & DES ROSIERS François, 2018. "Real estate and land property automated valuation systems: A taxonomy and conceptual model," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-09, LISER.
- GLUMAC Brano & HERRERA-GOMEZ Marcos & LICHERON Julien, 2018. "A residential land price index for Luxembourg: Dealing with the spatial dimension," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-07, LISER.
- Brano Glumac & Falco Zeekaf, 2016. "Decision Support Tool for Procurement & Bidding Strategies for ESCO's," ERES eres2016_82, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Wissink Thomas, 2015. "Homebuyers’ preference for installed PV systems – Discrete choice experiment," ERES eres2015_135, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bob van Bronkhorst & Brano Glumac & Tristan Kunen & Michel van Rhee & Wim Schaefer, 2014. "The Dutch Land Market: A Regional Tool for Policy Impact on Vacancy and Grant Rates," ERES eres2014_75, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Oosterbaan Marieke & Wim Schaefer, 2014. "Energy saving potential for corporate property: system dynamic approach," ERES eres2014_66, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Gijs Kant & Alfred van 't Hof & Wim Schaefer, 2014. "Search for sustainable land use policy solutions: a regional case of municipalities in financial danger," ERES eres2014_70, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Marko Kostic & Brano Glumac & Irena Nikolic & Ivan Raskovic, 2011. "Montenegro and development process, an example," ERES eres2011_234, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Qi Han & Jos J.A.M. Smeets & Wim Schaefer, 2011. "Optimal PPP Agreement for a Brownfield Redevelopment Project," ERES eres2011_66, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Jos J.A.M. Smeets & Wim Schaefer, 2010. "Rethinking Brownfield Redevelopment Features Applying Fuzzy Delphi," ERES eres2010_144, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac & Erik Blokhuis & Jos J.A.M. Smeets, 2010. "Modeling Stakeholder Decision Making Processes In The Context Of Brownfield Redevelopment," ERES eres2010_142, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Brano Glumac, 2009. "A Challenge of Brownfield Redevelopment," ERES eres2009_288, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- B Glumac & Q Han & W Schaefer, 2018. "A negotiation decision model for publicâ€“private partnerships in brownfield redevelopment," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 45(1), pages 145-160, January.
- Brano GLUMAC & Qi HAN & Jos SMEETS & Wim SCHAEFER, 2011. "Rethinking Brownfield Redevelopment Features through Fuzzy Delphi Method," The Valuation Journal, National Association of Romanian Valuers, vol. 6(1), pages 126-147.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- B Glumac & Q Han & W Schaefer, 2018.
"A negotiation decision model for publicâ€“private partnerships in brownfield redevelopment,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 45(1), pages 145-160, January.
- Eduardo Oliveira & Silvia Tobias & Anna M. Hersperger, 2018. "Can Strategic Spatial Planning Contribute to Land Degradation Reduction in Urban Regions? State of the Art and Future Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-23, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brano Glumac should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.