|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Lipton, Michael & Eastwood, Robert & Kirsten, Johann F., 2003. "Land And Asset Size, Structure And Distribution And The Links To Income In Three Drylands," Working Papers 18051, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Robert Eastwood & Johann Kirsten & Michael Lipton, 2006. "Premature deagriculturalisation? Land inequality and rural dependency in Limpopo province, South Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1325-1349.
- Robert K. Eastwood, 2004. "Do higher solvency ratios reduce the costs of bailing out insured banks?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 39-48.
- Robert Eastwood, 2000. "Explaining the Increase in Inequality during the Transition: a Note," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(1), pages 251-252, March.
- Robert Eastwood & Renu Kohli, 1999. "Directed credit and investment in small-scale industry in India: Evidence from firm-level data 1965-78," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 42-63.
- Robert Eastwood & Michael Lipton, 1999. "The impact of changes in human fertility on poverty," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
- Eastwood, R K & Venables, A J, 1982.
"The Macroeconomic Implications of a Resource Discovery in an Open Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 285-299, June.
RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:47:y:2009:i::p:63-87 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:32:y:2012:i:1:p:26-30 is not listed on IDEAS
Most cited item
- Eastwood, R K & Venables, A J, 1982. "The Macroeconomic Implications of a Resource Discovery in an Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 285-299, June.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Eastwood, Robert & Lipton, Michael & Newell, Andrew, 2010. "Farm Size," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Eastwood should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.