(99%) Spaces of Globalisation Oxford, United Kingdom
School of Geography and the Environment
: +44 (0)1865 271928
+44 (0)1865 271940
RePEc:edi:egroxuk (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER, CEPS/INSTEAD)Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg
: 00352 / 58 58 55 - 1
00352 / 58 58 55 - 700
11 Porte des Sciences, L-4364 Esch-sur-Alzette
RePEc:edi:cepsslu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- DÖRRY Sabine & WALTHER Olivier, 2013. "Relational policy spaces in border regions," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-23, LISER.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-40, LISER.
- DÖRRY Sabine & DECOVILLE Antoine, 2012. "Transportation policy networks in cross-border regions. First results from a social network analysis in Luxembourg and the Greater Region," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-22, LISER.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Bridging Monopolies of Power: Foreign Tourism Trade Relations between Germany and Jordan and Constitutional Uncertainty," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-17, LISER.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2011. "Financialised office markets and the cities. The example of Frankfurt am Main," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-51, LISER.
- Sabine Dörry, 2014. "Keys to the City: How Economics, Institutions, Social Interaction, and Politics Shape Development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 1156-1158, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (4) 2012-02-20 2012-05-02 2013-02-03 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (2) 2012-05-02 2013-12-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2012-04-03
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2012-05-02
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-05-02
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2012-04-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sabine Dörry should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.