M. Oguz Arslan
|First Name:||M. Oguz|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Eskişehir, Turkey
: (90) (222) 335-0580 x 2743
(90) (222) 320-1304
Yunus Emre Kampusu 26470, Eskişehir
RePEc:edi:iianatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Oğuz Arslan, 2013. "Kamu Kesiminde Finansal İstikrarsızlık: Türkiye’ye İlişkin Bir Değerlendirme," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 2, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- M. Oguz Arslan & Ozgur Ican, 2013. "An Agent-Based Analysis of Tax Compliance for Turkey," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 13(2), pages 143-152, June.
- M. Oguz ARSLAN, 2010. "Küresel Keynescilik ve Küresel Ekonomik Kriz," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(4), pages 1231-1244.
- Y. Tamer ERGÜL & M. Oğuz ARSLAN, 2009. "Finansal İstikrarsızlık Hipotezi, Tobin Vergisi Ve Uluslararası Finansal Sistem: Post Keynesyen Bir Çerçeve," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 20(72), pages 21-42.
- M. Oğuz ARSLAN, 2008. "Global Taxation: An Idea Between Taboo and Urgency," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 23(271), pages 46-60.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- M. Oguz Arslan & Ozgur Ican, 2013.
"An Agent-Based Analysis of Tax Compliance for Turkey,"
Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences,
Anadolu University, vol. 13(2), pages 143-152, June.
- Semjén, András, 2017.
"Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
[Various explanations for tax compliance]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 140-184.
- Semjén, András, 2017. "Az adózói magatartás különféle magyarázatai
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, M. Oguz Arslan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.