by members of
School of Sustainable Development
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Gold Coast, Australia
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- David Cattell & Paul Bowen & Ammar Kaka, 2004. "A model to distribute mark-up amongst quotation component item," Econometrics 0408009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M Skitmore & D Cattell, 2013. "On being balanced in an unbalanced world," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(1), pages 138-146, January.
- David William Cattell, 2012. "An overview of component unit pricing theory," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 81-92, December.
- David William Cattell & Paul Anthony Bowen & Ammar Kaka, 2010. "The risks of unbalanced bidding," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 333-344.
- David William Cattell & Paul Anthony Bowen & Ammar Kaka, 2008. "A simplified unbalanced bidding model," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(12), pages 1283-1290.