by members of
Lee Shau Kee School of Business and Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
| Journal articles |
- Tao Chen, 2016. "Logo Color, Earnings Management and Firm Value," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4), pages 459-475.
- Tao Chen & Karen H. Y. Wong & Masayuki Susai, 2016. "Active Management and Price Efficiency of Exchange-traded Funds," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 3-18.
- Tao Chen & Erin Pik Ki So & Liang Wu & Isabel Kit Ming Yan, 2015. "The 2007–2008 U.S. Recession: What Did The Real-Time Google Trends Data Tell The United States?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 395-403, 04.
- Miao Luo & Tao Chen & Isabel Yan, 2014. "Price informativeness and institutional ownership: evidence from Japan," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 627-651, May.
- Tao Chen & Wally C. W. Yau, 2014. "Herding on Ending Digits in Security Trading," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 67-102, January.
- Wai-Cheong Shum & Andy C. N. Kan & Tao Chen, 2014. "Does Warrant Trading Matter in Tracking Errors of China-Focused Exchange-Traded Funds?," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 53-66, January.
- Tao Chen & Liang Wu & Isabel Kit-Ming Yan, 2013. "On the Use of International Commodity Futures Spread for Forecasting China's Net Imports of Commodities," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 861-879, 07.
- Chen, Tao & Gentle, Paul F., 2011. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off and the Significance of the Interest Rate: Some Evidence from United States Data from 1939 through 2007 - Il trade-off tra disoccupazione e inflazione e il ruolo d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(2), pages 153-171.
- Wang, Anxing & Zhou, Jimei & Chen, Tao, 2011. "Which institutions matter to short-term market efficiency in Japan?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 164-179, September.
- Tao Chen, 2011. "Price discovery with and without trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 56-78.
- Tao Chen, 2009. "Informational Efficiency: Which Institutions Matter?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(2), pages 141-168, June.
- Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2009. "Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Chen, Tao & Li, Jie & Cai, Jun, 2008. "Information content of inter-trade time on the Chinese market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 174-193, September.