by members of
Office of Trade & Analysis
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Department of Commerce
Government of the United States
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Edward J. Balistreri & Christine A. McDaniel & Eina Vivian Wong, 2003. "An Estimation of U.S. Industry-Level Capital-Labor Substitution," Computational Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Russell Hillberry & Christine McDaniel, 2003.
"A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA,"
- Hillberry, Russell H. & McDaniel, Christine A., 2002. "A Decomposition of North American Trade Growth since NAFTA," Working Papers 15866, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Edward J. Balistreri, 2003.
"A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities,"
- McDaniel, Christine A. & Balistreri, Edward J., 2002. "A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities," Working Papers 15856, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Laurie-Ann Agama, 2003. "The NAFTA Preference and US-Mexico Trade: Aggregate-Level Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 939-955, 07.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Beata K. Smarzynska, 2001. "Engineers on the Production Floor? State-Level Evidence that Patenting and Production Locate Together," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 829-847, 06.
- Maskus, Keith E. & McDaniel, Christine, 1999. "Impacts of the Japanese patent system on productivity growth," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 557-574, December.