by members of
Institute of Global Economics and Finance (IGEF)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, Hong Kong
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Huang, Yi & Loungani, Prakash & Wang, Gewei, 2014.
"Minimum wages and firm employment: evidence from China,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
173, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani & Gewei Wang & Prakash Loungani & Gewei Wang, 2014. "Minimum Wage and Firm Employment: Evidence from China," IHEID Working Papers 08-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Yi Huang & Prakash Loungani & Gewei Wang, 2014. "Minimum Wages and Firm Employment; Evidence from China," IMF Working Papers 14/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Jinjarak, Y & Noy, I & Zheng, H, 2012.
"Capital Controls in Brazil: Stemming a Tide with a Signal?,"
Working Paper Series
2391, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Noy, Ilan & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2013. "Capital controls in Brazil – Stemming a tide with a signal?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2938-2952.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2013. "Capital Controls in Brazil - Stemming a Tide with a Signal?," NBER Working Papers 19205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Weihong Huang & Huanhuan Zheng, 2011.
"Estimating Behavioural Heterogeneity Under Regime Switching,"
Research Paper Series
290, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Huang, Weihong & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2012. "Estimating behavioural heterogeneity under regime switching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 446-460.
- Huang, Weihong & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2012. "Financial crises and regime-dependent dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 445-461.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Wongswan, Jon & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2011. "International fund investment and local market returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 572-587, March.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Huanhuan Zheng, 2010. "Financial panic and emerging market funds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(23), pages 1793-1805.
- Huang, Weihong & Zheng, Huanhuan & Chia, Wai-Mun, 2010. "Financial crises and interacting heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1105-1122, June.
- Lin, Justin Y & Wang, Gewei & Zhao, Yaohui, 2004. "Regional Inequality and Labor Transfers in China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 587-603, April.